To be a world-class regulatory body for the Built Environment Management Professions
To create an enabling environment for the promotion, growth and transformation of Built Environment Management Professions through advocacy, research and best practice
- Improve Operational Effectiveness and Efficiencies
- Increase and Retain Registration of Competent Persons;
- Build Financial Sustainability;
- Assist and monitor the completion of IDoW
- Implement mandated programs and align to government priorities.
The following values form the basis for the Council’s approach to its activities: