The South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP) is empowered in terms of Section 12 (1) of the Project and Construction Management (Act 48 of 2000) to determine fees and charges payable to the Council. The relevant prescribed fees are set out in the schedule below and come into effect on 1 January 2020.
The South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions hereby prescribes its schedules of fees for the period 1 December 2019- 31 December 2020
- Persons registered with the Council in terms of the Act, are required to pay the applicable Annual fee in January annually.
- In terms of section 20(1) (a) (iii) of the Act the council may cancel the registration of a registered persons if he/she fails to pay the prescribed annual fee or portion thereof within 60 days of it becoming due or within such further period as the Council may allow, either before or after the expiry of the 60 days
- A registered person, whose registration has been cancelled in terms of clause 2 above, is liable to pay all arrear annual fees and outstanding fees and all applicable charges on application of reinstatement
- An Administrative fee will be charged should the applicable annual fee not be paid within the prescribed period
- The annual fee for initial registration is calculated on a pro-rata dependent on which month of the year registration takes place.
The fees prescribed herein include Value Added Tax (VAT)
The Registrar, Mr B Matutle
SACPCMP, P O Box 6286, Halfway House, 1685
1st Floor Gateway Creek, International Business Gateway
Corner of New Road and 6th Road, Midrand, 1685
Note to Stakeholders
The South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP) is empowered by section18 of Act No.48 of 2000 to certify, register and regulate the Project and Construction Management Professions.
For media queries, please contact:
Natasha van der Berg
072 095 4898