FEE TABLE APPLICABLE FOR THE YEAR
Fees and chargers are for 2022/23 financial year 1 April 2022 to March 2023 in terms of the Project and Construction Management Professions (Act 48 of 2000)
The South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP) is empowered in terms of Section 12 (1) of the Project and Construction Management (Act 48 of 2000) to determine fees and chargers payable to the Council. The relevant prescribed fess are set out in the schedule below and come into effect on 1 April 2022.
The South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions hereby prescribes its schedules of fees for the period of 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023.
- Persons registered with the Council in terms of Act, are required to pay the applicable Annual fee annually. The Council invoices the registered person annually in December.
- In terms of section 20(1) (a) (iii) of the Act the Council may cancel the registration of a registered person if he/she fails to pay the prescribed annual fee or portion thereof within 120 days of it becoming due or within such further period as the Council may allow, either before or after the expiry of the 120 days
- A 10% administrative fee will be charged on all outstanding annual fees longer than 120 days
- A registered person, whose registration has been cancelled in terms of clause 2 above, is liable to pay all arrear annual fees and outstanding fees and all applicable charger on application of reinstatement.
- The annual fee for initial registration is calculated on a pro-rata dependent on which month of the year registration takes place.